Updated last on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 7:55 pm
As we continue to receive information from a local, state, and national level, our team remains committed to evaluating a strategic, safe, and intentional plan of reopening our facilities. In the above video, Pastor Jason highlights our team’s plan for reopening. Here are a few takeaways to highlight:
- We will be returning to our normal service schedule at 9:00 am and 10:45 am. All that are comfortable and would like to resume meeting in person are free to join us. We will continue to offer live stream services during both the 9:00 am and 10:45 am worship gatherings on our Facebook page or embedded right here on our website at nlag.net/live.
- Some of the safety guidelines we will be implementing include:
- All of our doors will be open. You will not be touching or opening any doors to gain access to our facilities and sanctuary.
- When you enter the sanctuary, you will notice every other pew will be sectioned off. We’re encouraging you to be cautious and mindful of those around you, practicing social distancing even as we worship together. Families are still welcome to sit by each other, but we are asking and encouraging you to sit six feet apart from others.
- According to Rock County health guidelines, we will be aiming to limit ourselves to the 50 percent room capacity. If we find we are reaching that limitation, we have overflow rooms for our volunteers and guests. Live feeds of the service are piped into multiple classrooms, coffee shop, and foyer. This will allow us to honor these guidelines.
- Once the service begins, our ushers will be the ones to close the sanctuary doors.
- We will not be receiving offerings as a part of the service. However you have been contributing throughout 2020, continue to do it via that means.
As we continue to navigate this process together, we urge to pray with us and to be gracious toward one another. May we be loving toward one another during these reopening stages.