Updated last on Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 1:30 pm
After taking a few weeks off due to a recent outbreak of COVID among members of our church, we are resuming all in person services here at New Life. The above video shares a few highlights and announcements regarding Sunday Morning Services, but please see the following information for more details regarding services:
- We will be returning to our normal service schedule at 9:00 am and 10:45 am. All that are comfortable and would like to resume meeting in person are free to join us. We will continue to offer live stream services during both the 9:00 am and 10:45 am worship gatherings on our Facebook page.
- Some of the safety guidelines we continue to follow include:
- All of our doors will be open. You will not need to touch or open any doors to gain access to our facilities and sanctuary.
- We’re encouraging you to be cautious and mindful of those around you, practicing social distancing even as we worship together. Families are still welcome to sit by each other, but we are asking and encouraging you to sit six feet apart from others.
- Per the Rock County Health Department we are okay to operate at 100% capacity. If we find we are reaching that limitation, we have overflow rooms for our volunteers and guests. Live feeds of the service are piped into multiple classrooms, coffee shop, and foyer.
- Once the service begins, our ushers will be the ones to close the sanctuary doors.
- We will not be receiving offerings as a part of the service. However you have been contributing over the last year, please continue to do give in that way.
As we continue to navigate this process together, we urge you to pray with us and to be gracious toward one another. May we be loving toward one another during this difficult season.